In researching my novel, I’ve come across a number of fun items that, while not totally relevant to the story at hand, are fun to read and are great ways for me to infuse flavor. I don’t have a scene of women chatting in a bathroom, yet this article (from Old Magazine Articles) gives me a feel for what my characters could be talking about.
To be kept abreast of all the publishing news about Modern Girls, please sign up for my newsletter.
- It’s My Birthday and I’ll Wallow If I Want To June 24, 2018
- Time Travel Through Magazines February 26, 2018
- These Are a Few of My Favorite Things (2017 Version) December 31, 2017
- History Repeats: Irma and the Great Hurricane of 1926 September 8, 2017
- The March of the Elephants May 23, 2017